Mandavax Register Online- Mandaluyong to Vaccinate Non-Residents: Here’s How to Sign Up?
Mandaluyong to Vaccinate Non-Residents. On August 19, the Mandaluyong City Information Office announced that the city would accept non-residents to register for the COVID-19 ride, MANDAVAX. mandavax register online
On August 19, the Mandaluyong City Information Office announced that the city would accept non-residents to register for the COVID-19 ride, MANDAVAX.
How to sign up for a wax program in Mandaluyong City
As of August 19, 2021, the city of Mandaluyong had deployed 623,861 doses of vaccine to its inhabitants, of which 227,688 were fully vaccinated. As announced by its Public Information Office, the city will start collecting non-residents who will register on the MANDAVAX vaccination portal.
If you want to get hit in Mandaluyong, here's how to sign up for a fax:
- Open the MANDAVAX portal and click on "Pre-registration here".
- You will be asked to enter your last name, first name, middle name, last name, date of birth and mobile number.
- A one-time PIN (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number before proceeding to the next steps.
- Enter your personal information, including email address, and upload a photo ID.
- Non-Mandaleños must write the address of their permanent residence.
- Fill in your medical history.
- n the last part of the registration you have to fill in the sector, ID and job.
You will receive your QR code, exception and registration confirmation by e-mail. Wait for a text message or call from the MANDAVAX call center about the address, date and time of your fax. Vaccination calendars are strictly negotiable; no walking fun. Remember to bring an officially issued or valid ID on the day of vaccination.
Under ECQ and MECQ, persons with scheduled fax meetings are classified as APOR or an authorized person away from residence.
Follow Mandaluyong City PIO on Facebook and Twitter or visit their official website for more information and updates on vaccinations.