AFPSAT 2022 Schedule, Requirements and Reviewer
If you plan to enlist in the Philippine Army, Philippine Navy, or Philippine Air Force, you must first pass and pass this test, which is administered by the Army Recruitment Office. To help you take the first step in your future military career, we will discuss the requirements, schedule and coverage of the AFPSAT 2022 exam. Required score for your chosen course. Please read.
The Philippine Armed Forces Competence Test as AFPSAT is a pre-admission test for qualified candidates wishing to join the Armed Forces. If you plan to enlist in the Philippine Army, Philippine Navy, or Philippine Air Force, you must first pass and pass this test, which is administered by the Army Recruitment Office. To help you take the first step in your future military career, we will discuss the requirements, schedule and coverage of the AFPSAT 2022 exam. Required score for your chosen course. Please read.
AFPSAT Qualifications and Requirements
AFPSAT is granted only to those who are qualified to complete an officer candidate course, an officer training course or a soldier candidate course. Want to know if you are eligible? Take a look at our post on "How can I be a soldier in the Philippine Army". The article is for the Philippine Army, but also applies to the Air Force and Navy.
Note: The new age requirement for the Candidate Officers' Course (OCC) is 20 to not one day older than 25 and for the Soldier's Candidate's Course (CSC) is still the same from 18 to not one day older than 26. to get there.
If you think you have all the qualifications, please prepare the following basic requirements for the AFPSAT:
- Birth Certificate in SECPA issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority
- Original Transcript of Records and Diploma (for degree holders)/TOR for college undergraduates.
- Original diploma with Form 137-A ( for high school graduate applicants but with Tesda or Vocational course certificate)
- Government-issued Valid ID (e.g., PhilSys ID, Driver’s License, SSS ID)
- 2 pcs 2×2 picture with white background
- Female applicants should be at least 72 units from college.
- Mongol Pencil No.2.
- Medical Certificate from Municipal / City Health Office stating that you are COVID-FREE/Fit to travel.
face mask, face shield, and disinfectant/alcohol
Schedule and Venue
Here is the Armed Forces of the Philippines Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT) schedule in Panay Island:
- MARCH 21-22, 2022 (AFPSAT) ILOILO CITY
- MARCH 23,2022 (AQE,SWE)- ILOILO CITY
- MARCH 25-26 2022 (AFPSAT) – 3ID PA, JAMINDAN,CAPIZ
- MARCH 27,2022 (AQE,SWE) 3ID PA, JAMINDAN,CAPIZ
- 07-09 March 2022 (AFPSAT)- University of Cebu, Lapu-lapu Mandaue Campus, Mandaue City
- 10-11 March 2022 (AQE & SWE)- University of Cebu, Lapu-lapu Mandaue Campus, Mandaue City
Here is the Armed Forces of the Philippines Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT) schedule for Mindanao:
- AFPSAT-07-09 March 2022- H11ID, PA, Camp Bautista, Busbus, Jolo Sulu
- AFPSAT-11-12 March 2022- H1ATG, TRADOC, PA, Malagutay, Zamboanga City
- AQE/SWE-13 March 2022- H1ATG, TRADOC, PA, Malagutay, Zamboanga City
- AFPSAT-15-16 March 2022- H9RCDG, ARESCOM, PA, Dao, Pagadian City
- AQE/SWE-17 March 2022- H9RCDG, ARESCOM, PA, Dao, Pagadian City
- AFPSAT-19-20 March 2022- Iligan Capitol College, Iligan City
- AQE/SWE-21 March 2022- Iligan Capitol College, Iligan City
- AFPSAT-23-24 March 2022- H4ID, PA, Patag, Cagayan de Oro City
- AQE/SWE-25 March 2022- H4ID, PA, Patag, Cagayan de Oro City
- AFPSAT-27-28 March 2022- H402Bde, 4ID, PA, Bancasi, Butuan City
- AQE/SWE-29 March 2022- H402Bde, 4ID, PA, Bancasi, Butuan City
- AFPSAT-31 March-01 April 2022- Camp Panacan, Davao City
- AQE/SWE-02 April 2022- Camp Panacan, Davao City
- AFPSAT-04-05 April 2022- H6ID, PA, Camp Siongco, Awang, Maguindanao
- AQE/SWE-06 April 2022- H6ID, PA, Camp Siongco, Awang, Maguindanao
Passing Score and Mechanics
After passing and passing AFPSAT, the results will be valid for 3 years. All major AFP services (Army, Navy and Air Force) should recognize AFPSAT results as valid and you no longer need to repeat the same test if you decide to apply for another branch within 3 years. valid.
AFPSAT Form A (until 30 September 2019)
|Below Average||D||48-59||PASSING SCORE|
|Very Low||E||36-47||BELOW PASSING SCORE||RETAKE AFTER 6 MONTHS|
|Failed||F||0-35||FAILED||RETAKE AFTER 6 MONTHS|
AFPSAT Form B (17 April 2019 to date)
|Below Average||D||56-73||PASSING SCORE|
|Very Low||E||47-55||BELOW PASSING SCORE||RETAKE AFTER 6 MONTHS|
|Very Poor||F||0-46||FAILED||NO RETAKE|
If you only receive a low exam, only rehearsals will be allowed and will take place at least 6 months after the first exam. Investigations that fail the test will not be repeated.
If you are a candidate for an officer to complete an officers 'course or an officers' prerequisite course, you must pass this test with a gross grade of 88 or higher.
This is an AFPSAT Exam Reviewer Guide file for logical type questions. AFSAT stands for Armed Forces of the Philippines Service Aptitude Test. Those wishing to join the Philippine Armed Forces must first pass this entrance qualification test.
However, my goal is to give you an idea of the exam. It's the same as the entrance exam you normally take before you start college. However, the exam is more about understanding the basic constitution, a little bit of math, general information and questions that will test your logical thinking.
Although I wanted to give you a pattern test, I don't have it now. This AFPSAT Assessment Guide will only teach you how to respond to the logical reasoning of the AFPSAT exam. Logical thinking has many variants. It can be inductive, deductive, abstract, etc. This is the hardest part of any test. So you better start looking at it here.
I will soon be recording reviews as a guide to answering basic mathematics and the Philippine Constitution.
Do you have the requirements to become the next officer or non-commissioned officer of the Armed Forces of the Philippines? What are you waiting for? Go to the nearest Philippine Army recruitment office in your area and submit your application. Good luck!
Do you have any questions, comments or suggestions? Feel free to stop below and comment. Thank you and have a nice day!