Aetna | CVS OTCHS MyOrder | Catalog Login | Register | Enroll
Aetna's experience in providing health care for its members is more than 150 years. Since 1996, they have been providing services to the Medicaid population. The company believes in a two-way approach to providing care. To get the best care for their members, they work with providers who can deliver high-quality and efficient care.
Aetna's experience in providing health care for its members is more than 150 years. Since 1996, they have been providing services to the Medicaid population. The company believes in a two-way approach to providing care. To get the best care for their members, they work with providers who can deliver high-quality and efficient care. The programs encourage members to take control of their own health through the use of their care management system. Their members are supported by a team of caregivers and providers who work together to achieve their health goals. This is at no cost to them.
These plans offer the following Medicare Advantage Plans:
- PPO Plans
- HMO Plans
- HMO-POS plans
These are additional benefits available to Medicare Advantage members:
- Prescription drug (Rx) coverage
- Dental, Vision & Hearing
- Get checkups, exams and eyeglasses.
- Concierge Service for Local Resources
- Care management assistance
- Rx mail-order benefit
- Flu Shots
- Call a Nurse 24/7
- Call 1-800-556-1555 TTY: 711) anytime.
- Silver Sneakers - Fitness Benefit
- You can access different fitness centers and personal training classes for free through this program.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) benefit
- Select OTC products can be ordered at no cost.
- Home-cooked meals
- After a hospital stay, get meals delivered to you.
To verify all benefits and details, please visit the company's official website.
Are there any benefits that Aetna has over other products?
Yes. Yes. Eligible members receive a predetermined amount of credits that can then be used for OTC products.
What's the Aetna Over the-Counter Benefit?
This benefit allows members to enjoy a free allowance, which may be used to purchase OTC medications at no additional cost. This plan provides you with a predetermined dollar amount or an allowance. This benefit can also help you pay for essential health care products not covered by your plan's pharmacy or medical expense. It can also help you save money on a wide range of generic-branded essential health products such as cold medicines, pain relievers and vitamins, as well dental care, first aid supplies, etc.
How can I order OTC products with Aetna
- Go Online
Continue reading to learn how to create an online account. This is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to place an order 24/7.
You can send orders over the phone by dialing 1-833-331-1573 (TTY 711).
- Visit the In-store
You can purchase OTC products at approved participating OTCHS-enabled CVS Pharmacy and Navarro stores. To find the nearest location, visit: CVS.com/otchs/MyOrder/StoreLocator.
- Can I use an OTC card online at CVS?
For OTC products, you should either visit a participating location (or order online via the appropriate CVS website).
- You can save your time.
Members will be able to spend more time doing what is most important, rather than going to the pharmacy as often.
- Accessible from anywhere.
OTC orders can be ordered online or by phone and sent directly to members' homes. This will reduce the need to drive.
- You can save money.
Eligible members get OTC products they need without having to spend any money. A quarter- or monthly allowance will be available for a variety of health-related products, including cold remedies and personal care products.
- Shipping is free
Shipping and handling charges are not applicable
No extra costs
All products that you order will be free if you use the credit or predetermined allowance. You will receive your order at no additional cost.
Aetna currently works with OTC Health Solutions, CVS and other companies to allow their members to buy common medical and personal care products. The team includes researchers, engineers and clinicians as well as a number of direct sales reps who have extensive knowledge about the healthcare industry.
Here are some common personal and medical care items they offer their partners:
- Skin and sun care products
- Acid reducers and antacids
- Supplies for first aid
- Allergy sprays & gels
- Products for cold and flu
- Dental and denture care
- Eye and Ear Care
- Acid Reducers and Antacids
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Eye and Ear Care
- There are many other options!
There are no out-of-pocket costs
These OTC products can be used at no additional cost by members. The benefit includes a credit or a pre-determined allowance. The shipping fee is not charged to members, especially if it is included in your plan. Below are the simple ways active members can submit orders to this program:
How do you know if a member qualifies?
To verify that this benefit is included in their personal plan, members must review the Summary of Benefits. Members must be aware of whether the OTC allowance is provided quarterly or monthly if it does. The amount of the allowance may vary depending upon which plan you have. If you have any questions about your plan benefits, we provide a phone number at the beginning of this article.
Verify Evidence of Coverage
A few plans include a quarterly allowance. These credits can be used to buy over-the-counter medication and supplies. This includes allergy medication, digestive health treatments, pain relievers and first aid supplies. You must also review their Evidence of Coverage to confirm that it is covered and the amount of the quarterly allowance.
To verify all benefits and details, please visit the company's official website. For more information and verification, you can also visit the links provided below.
This information is not intended to be a complete explanation of all the benefits that are available to you. To learn more about the company's plans, it is best to speak directly to them.
Sign up for an OTC online account now:
- Allows members to manage their accounts
- Browse the OTC products available to you.
- You can access the OTC catalog online
- Keep track of your orders
- View your order history
- During your shopping, view your balance
- There are many other options!
Login to your Aetna OTC benefits account or register online
Current Members - Log On / Sign On:
- Go to the following webpage: www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder
- Enter your Member ID, Email Address, and Password
- Click the button titled Sign in
- First, go to the following webpage: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder
- Click the button titled Register
- This landing page should redirect you to Registration Page
- Enter your personal information: Member ID. Birthdate. Zip Code. Email Address
- Also, you will need to create an Password
- Next, click the button titled Continue
- Continue to fill out the registration and submit all required information to complete your online enrollment.
Enter your First and Last Names, Member ID, State, and Date of Birth exactly the way it appears on your Health Plan member card
How to use OTC Health Solutions benefits in-store
- We recommend you review the Aetna OTC catalogue first.
- Check out the list of approved items.
- Visit a CVS Pharmacy y mas or Navarro location that is OTCHS-enabled.
- Look for the OTCHS section in the store. Note: Prices can vary from the ones in the catalog.
- After you're done shopping, visit any register and check out. Be sure to bring your insurance card with you to the cashier.
Tips for Using Your Credits
- Products can only be used by members of the plan
- Only products from the catalogue are eligible.
- Your allowance or benefit credit amount must be greater than the total order.
- Shipping and handling are included at no additional cost.
No Shipping Charge
- All items are sent free via USPS to your residence
- Unutilized credits cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Credits that are not used will not be carried forward to the next quarter or period.
- Within 14 days, you will receive your order.
- After processing an order, orders cannot be cancelled more than one hour.
You can also purchase products at your local pharmacy.
OTC Health Solutions can be reached at 1-833-331-1573 if you receive damaged items within 30 days of receiving your order. A replacement item of the same quality will be sent. No exchanges or returns are permitted due to the personal nature the products.